Interview with Suzanne McCormick
CEO & President of United Way Suncoast
Suzanne has 20 years of executive and senior level leadership experience in nonprofit/for-impact organizations. She is a visionary, strategic, results-driven leader.
- An authentic leadership style is key to success as a leader
- A direct communication style can be appreciated
- Building Confidence requires pretending to believe in yourself first
- It is not lonely at the top
- Self-management of emotions is a leader’s obligation