In this collaborative interview, Ron and Hal share their view on effective leadership which includes:
- The advantages of developing a family-like business culture.
- Making a natural, personal connection is good for business and the lives of employees.
- How to “do life together.”
- Flexibility is key to establishing good working relationships.
- Leaders should be transparent.
- Good leaders are competent, have good character, and build relationships.
- Leaders should support employees in achieve work life balance.