Interview with Amy Gregory, President of Title Operations for Hillsborough Title
Amy began her career in the title industry in 1995. She started working in the industry as a Receptionist, and has enjoyed a progressive career.
- People can learn a great deal from poor leaders.
- Leading needs to be a conscious priority.
- Technical competence in a chosen field fosters respect.
- Proactive communication is key.
- Don’t accept status quo.
- Evaluate the team and the business before replacing someone.
- People evolve and become good leaders.